Cooking doesn’t come naturally to everyone. Fortunately for these people, there are tons of cooking tips on the Internet, which allow bad cook to save a lot of time when it comes to preparing dinner. Here are 6 cooking tips that we believe will make you a better cook.
1. Boiled egg
- To peel a boiled egg, grab a Mason jar filled with little water and put the egg in.
- Cover the top with your hand and shake well.
- Get the egg out of the jar.
- You will be able to remove the shell without much difficulty.
- Fill a Mason jar full of garlic cloves.
- Close the jar and shake it.
- The cloves will be separated. Remove the skin and put them back in your jar.
- Put the lid back on your jar and shake once again vigorously.
- Most garlic cloves skin will have been peeled off.
- Separate your kiwi in half.
- With a glass squeeze your kiwi against the rim to remove its skin.
- You can also trip this trick on a mango.
- Grab a banana and a sewing needle.
- Take your needle, tuck it into one of the corners of your banana and slide it inside, going from left to right.
- Repeat 1 inch lower, an another inch lower until you reach the bottom of your banana.
- By peeling your fruit, you will see that it will already be sliced!
- Now hand over your banana to a friend and ask them to peel it. The banana will already be cut in slices, ready to be eaten.
5. Bell pepper
- Cut the top and the bottom of your pepper.
- Insert your knife in and move your pepper in a clockwise motion to separate it from the seeds.
- Sliced the rest of your vegetables.
- Cook completly your potatoes in water.
- Put them in a bowl of ice water for 5-10 seconds.
- Finaly, peel away the skin with your finger.
7. Watch an extra cooking trick in the video below.
How To Make Sushi